Rules for the prize draw for a chance to win a Holiday to the IceHotel
What is the promotion?
- These are the rules for the In the Spirit prize draw for the chance to win an all expenses paid trip to the IceHotel.
What are the Prizes?
- The promotion is a prize draw to win an all expenses paid trip to the IceHotel (Promotion).
The first prize for 2 booked through Discover the World is as follows:
7/3/14 Saturday – travel to Sweden, evening – dinner at the IceHotel
8/3/14 Sunday – morning: snow-shoeing; lunch at the IceHotel restaurant; afternoon: ice sculpting; evening: northern lights snowmobile tour.
9/3/14 Monday – ultimate husky sled tour, dinner at the Homestead
10/3/14 Tuesday – no excursions as most people choose to relax and take a final wander around the IceHotel prior to departing
Who can enter?
- The top prize is an all expenses paid trip for two to the IceHotel (Prize).
- There are no cash alternatives and the Promoter reserves the right to retract the Prizes should they become unavailable. The Prizes are not transferable.
- There is 1 Top Prize to the IceHotel available in total for the entire Promotion.
How to enter the Promotion?
- The Promotion is open to anyone who is a resident of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) and is over the age of 18 years old only (proof of age may be requested).
- Employees of William Grant & Sons UK Limited (Promoter), or any company within the same group of companies as the Promoter, and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion are not allowed to enter.
- Winner’s guest must also be over the age of 18 and comply with these rules.
What is the closing date?
- Simply purchase 1 x 70cl bottle of Warninks Advocaat from any stockist, (retain till receipt to be produced on demand), insert your details into the registration form found at www.inthespirit.co.uk/snowball for the Promotion and click submit (Entry).
- Purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion and to claim the Prize.
- Only one Entry per person is allowed.
- Any third party entries, multiple entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
How will the winners be selected?
- Entries accepted from 01/09/14 until the closing date for an entry to be received by the promoter at midnight (UK time) on 28/02/15.
- The Promoter’s decision about whether an Entry has been received in time will be final.
When will the winner be announced?
- The winner of the Top Prize will be the contestant who registers online closest to the pre decided given time and date.
- The winners of the runners up prizes will be the contestants who register online closest to the Top Prize winner.
How will the winners be notified?
- The name and region of the winner may be obtained after the date of the draw by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request and the name of the Promotion to: William Grant & Sons UK Limited, Form One, 17 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, RG27 9XA.
- The winners will be notified by telephone on 02/03/15.
- At that time, the winner of the Top Prize will give the name of the guest they would like to accompany them to the IceHotel.
- We will attempt to telephone each winner three times. If the winner cannot be contacted after 3 failed attempts, their prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn
Post Promotion Publicity
Substitution of Prize
- The winner and winner’s guest may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion.
- Substitution or transfer of the Prize by the winner or winner’s guest is not permitted.
- The Promoter has the right to substitute a Prize of similar or greater value, at its sole discretion.
- The winner and winner’s guest must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, bring the Promoter or any of the Associates into disrepute before or during the Promotion
- The Promoter is William Grant & Sons UK Limited, Form One, 17 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, RG27 9XA.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final.
- The Promoter has the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes has broken any of these rules.
Close this window